Following advice from our professional body, the College of Podiatry, and due to the ever-changing Coronavirus situation we are constantly reviewing our procedures to ensure we do not compromise your safety or yours. We are OPEN five days a week in Fulham, and two days in Putney.
When booking an appointment we will ask:
- if you or anyone in your household has, in the past 2 weeks had any symptoms such as a new persistent cough, a high temperature or loss of taste and smell. If so you cannot be seen.
- that you bring and wear a face covering. You cannot be seen otherwise. Children under 11 and adults with certain health conditions are exempt.
- that you use the hand sanitiser provided on entering reception.
- that in busy times you may have to wait outside until others have left to ensure social distancing
- that payment is made by card.
Furthermore, we are offering a virtual podiatry service for new and existing clients. Of course, we understand that nothing can replace a hands-on appointment but in these exceptional circumstances many lower limb sports and muscloskeletal injuries and conditions can be helped with a remote consultation. We will call you and complete a podiatry assessment over the phone, FaceTime or Zoom – which ever you prefer.
From your assessment we can help you understand what might be causing your problem, give you advice and send you a home exercise programme via email. The virtual podiatry consultation lasts about 25 minutes after which we will then spend time putting together exercises and advice and send them to you by email.
If you require a hands-on treatment, we can book you an appointment in our Fulham office.